Monday, June 12, 2017

Positive Changes



Hello!

So glad you could stop by!


The weather here in St. Louis is heating up for the summer! I have the air on and still a bit hot in the house. Could be just be my age showing. *wink*

A little something new in the shoppe....



Positive Changes - Includes Scrap Images, Papers & Printable Collage Sheets




Our Creative Team made some knock-out layouts! See below...
by: Joyuslion 

by: Bockel24

by: Monique

Wow! All so fun and beautiful to look at!

And and art journal page I just finished, from yours truly!

Woke up to this in my mailbox this morning!

I'm in it! One page, but it is a yummy one!
The newest issue of Stampinton - Art Journaling - Magazine!! July/Aug 2017 Volume 9 - Issue 3. Page 89

and a little bit of what else I have been up to....
Drug the sewing machine back out to make these fun bookmarks!

and these too!

Also, a mail-art enevelope!

It is going to a very special friend!

and a photo of some past art-mail envies I have made over the years!



Have a great Monday and a great week! Make some time to stop in and come play at 
Crowabout StudioB sometime soon!

Till we meet again!

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment