Thursday, June 22, 2017

Soul Garden



Hello and Welcome!

A touch cooler today here in St. Louis Missouri...it is a bit overcast and hoping for rain to cool things down a bit more! Summer is not my season for sure! 

But things are kicking up the heat in the Crowabout StudioB shoppe today! 

Not one, but 2 kits! Both kits mix really well together and so much fun! The team and I created a whole lot of samples for you to gander at! Layouts include both digital and good ol' cut n paste works! 

For me....I really have a mess to clean up in my studio, I went with the cut n paste, bits and snippets of paper all over the place! You can always tell when I have had fun, by the amount of paper on the floor! hee hee

Ok, enough jabbering and on with the goodies!

Soul Garden 1 - Digital Scrap Kit - also includes Papers & Printable Collage Sheets

And the Papers & Printables
And here is the linky poo SOUL GARDEN 1

***********************

Soul Garden 2 - Digital Scrap Kit - also includes Papers & Printable Collage Sheets

And the Papers & Printables

And the linky poo SOUL GARDEN 2

A few art samples to oogle!
by: Bockel24 

by: Nancy Baumiller

by: gypsyowlartco 

by: mimisgirl

There are tons more to see on the website! Go check it out and get your art on!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment