Friday, September 3, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! CT DECSIONS HAVE BEEN MADE!!!


Hello Everyone!!
Yes, it has been awhile since my last post! But I have very exciting news to share with you!
It was a very tough decsion in choosing New Creative Team Members for Crowabout StudioB @ DeviantScrap.com
Don't worry if you don't see your name on the list if you applied for the position...I will keep your names on file for future CT spots!!!!
Please welcome aboard the Crow's Nest!!!

NESSA-Vanessa Colant
LAURA-LauraPM
and
MARYSE-mumure
Congrats To YOU!!!
Thank you to all who applied! You are ALL wonderful!!
xoxo
NancyB

2 comments:

  1. you are one of my fav designers in the style...and now you have one of my most fav scrappers (Murmure) I canm see me spending a lot of money in the near future and dont need the crystal bvall for that LOL
    great news, Love Marysee, Love you...can only be a great result :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a warm welcome,don't know what to say....
    I see that my fan club already found the way to your blog lol!
    I'm happy and proud to be one of your new Ct Girl ;O)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete