Monday, October 18, 2010

Let's Face It...........

Let's Face It
Hello! Happy Monday to you!!
Are you looking for new faces to create your art with??
Then this is the kit for you! I am always on the hunt for new faces so here I have put together a kit with 25 fun, funky and fabulous faces in digital PNG format!!! Kit also includes.....
2- 8.5"x11" JPG Printable Collage Sheets for all your paper project endeavors!!!
Let's Face It is available now and on sale HERE !!!
Here is a little slideshow of this kit and some art from me and my wonderful team...




Happy Monday!!!

Many Blessings and Creative Moments,

xoxo

NancyB

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, Thanks for inspiring so many people with your art. The sheets you put out for the Crowabout challanges always are fun to see. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! You have so many good posts I don't know where to begin! Fab stuff.

    ReplyDelete