Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cheap Thrills

Hi there!
For cheap thrills, come join me in my shoppe for a holiday kit sale! Prices good till Halloween, 50% off on these selective Crowabout StudioB kits:

A Primitive Halloween
Add-On Primitive Halloween -Collage Sheet Set of 2
Autumn Bliss
Black and White Collage Sheet
Haunted Circus
Papers & Buildings
Spookalicious
Wacky Pack
https://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=9&sort&sort_direction&show=all
 Nice to see you!
xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so very very glad that you visited my site. It made me realize that there is still a world out there - filled with beautiful creativity and art and you are such a wonderful part of it. I am encountering a deadly silence right now as you might have read in my blog but I will learn also that life will go on. Hugs and thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete