Friday, June 11, 2010

Can you believe it??!!!

Can you believe it??!! Journal Junkin Online Workshop starts Monday June 14th?? Wow! Has time flown!! Are you ready to play? If you are not registered for this class yet...NOW is the time! After Sunday June 13th 2010 there will not be any refunds available! So, if you are still interested in this class go HERE to view the information or pay for your registration! You can of course join at any time before the end of the year because this is an on-going class till Dec. 31st 2010....so you can play anytime you want...the only thing is that there will not be any refunds after the above date of June 13th 2010. Most all materials for this class are easily obtainable and pretty sure most of you already have most of what is needed on hand! It will be tons of fun and lots of new friendships to be made!!

I just had to pull out my paper art journal and
play a bit yesterday! I couldn't stand it any longer! It has been so long! Are you in shock?! LOL It was most enjoyable and got to play in my new tiny studio! It still looks like crap but it is getting there and will soon get some sneak peeks of it to share with all of you!!!

here is another page I created with only one tiny piece of collage....Yup the eye! That's it! LOL I drew and painted the rest of the page and then journaled (did I spell that right eh well) ANYWHO!! lol Journaled all over the page! WHAT FUN I HAD!! Been wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long! I promise to do more paper pages!!
Since I have started my new journey in digital PNG kits at DeviantScrap I have been asked a few times about PNG images and can they be printed out for paper play? Of course they can!
The only difference between JPG and PNG is that the background is transparent and leaves just the image you were going to cut out anyways! :O) PNG just makes it easier for digi play. And you don't have to print out a whole collage sheet...you can pick and choose just what you need to print out!! Niceeeeeeeeee! I will have some new kits soon, but for the moment I need to concentrate on the class!
Hope to see some of you there!!
Much love and hugs,
NancyB
All images are Copyrighted 2010 by Nancy Baumiller aka Crowabout & Crowabout StudioB - (You may not copy, download, print or use for any reason without permission from me) Thanks!

Image Credits: Images from my digi kits @ DeviantScrap.com CrowaboutStudioB
Images from: Teesha Moore.
Some images were taken from a magazine and altered.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your class Nancy, sounds like it is going to be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry One Year Birthday Nancy's CrowAbout StudioB Blog! You've had a colorful year - and I'm looking forward to many more to come.

    Can't wait for the class - already see some familiar faces in there with me!

    Congratulations on all your adventures. Thanks for letting us tag along!
    Patty Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait until Monday! Mish and I are busy getting our supplies ready, and we're eager to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in ooooh and aaaah over your latest art journal pages Nancy!!! I started a "week journal" a while ago and you are a great inspiration!!! Have fun with the workshop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in and raring to go too! You see it's already gone into the 14th where I live LOL! Darned time zone differences :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages look awesome, I love the bold bright colors !! Workshop looks so tempting .... a friend of mine told me about it. I am already busy with another workshop, no money left for the moment ..... Wish I was rich and not so pretty LOL Anyway, I will bookmark your blog for inspiration, love your digisupplies too ;-)

    ReplyDelete