Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Surprises that make your day.....

So many days that go by that I get so busy and forget to slow down...then when something like this shows up in your mailbox and your heart is overwhelmed with joy...life then slows down and you thank God for special friends!
Stephanie aka joyuslion sent this to me and my heart is smiling as so am I! Thank you dear friend! You made my day, week, month............ Stepanie is one talented artist and prolific in so many ways!! Stop by her blog sometime...you are bound to be inpired and leave with a smile! Be sure to check out her gallery!!
Stephanie also has a brand new Etsy shoppe where she has some limited editions of lovely little bits of art HERE !!
Thank you for stopping by!
Many Blessings & Creative Moments,
xoxo
NancyB

No comments:

Post a Comment