Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time Off-Art Journal Page

Spent my morning creating this page in my art journal. I thought to myself, you deserve a break from everything today and just be myself. So I did. *smiles*
"To Fly"
Background handpainted, doodled with paint pens & water soluable crayons, as also, Pan Pastels and colored pencils. Background was later added to with water soluable crayons to add a touch of light because I was not happy with the original color alone.
Image Credits: Personal stash, magazine tid bits and bits from Teesha Moore.
Piece was then scanned into my Photo Shop and enhanced the eye and lip color and gave my gal some blushin cheeks too!
Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you find time in your day to just be.
xoxo
NancyB
Copyright 2011 Nancy Baumiller-Crowabout StudioB. All Rights Reserved.

3 comments: