Monday, September 19, 2011

Spookalicious!!!

Hello....So glad you could stop by!
A couple new things in my shoppe today!
Spookalicious-Mini Kit
Such a sweet and fun little Halloween kit!
The team and I had such a fun time with it and if you look above this post you can see a
slideshow of all the teams work!
This little sweetie can be found here:
And now for a new product! Well, sort of.....

Art Sheets! Just like collage sheets but just a tad different.
Totally printable sheets that you can cut up and
use in your art journals any way you like! Cool eh? You can cut up images as
a whole, use bits and pieces and create something totally cool and there is a second sheet of
fun & funky borders too! I so can't wait to use them myself, which reminds me..
I need to go buy some ink! While I am doing that...head on over to the shoppe http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/product.php?productid=19210&cat=&page=
grab some goodies for yourself and create something fun! Show your creations off
on your blog or where ever your favorite place to share is and send me the link! I would LOVE to see what you make! Who knows...I may pick a favorite or two and hand out some coupons! :O)
Happy Monday and Thanks again for stopping by!
Don't forget to check out the Spookalicious Art Slideshow before you go!
xoxo
NancyB


No comments:

Post a Comment