Friday, January 6, 2012

Be the Goddess you were intended to be!!!



This incredible goddess - Goddess Leonie
Has changed my world!
She brings me joy, laughter and hope for an incredible future!
But you don't have to wait for those moments to happen in the future, you can start now living the life you have dreamed of! Right now! One little step at a time!
What are you waiting on?!
I've got dreams and I know you do too!
So, come on! Let's go!
Let's live LIFE!
Now?! Yes, RIGHT NOW!

Creating My Goddess Year-Workbook & Planner

Grab yours here http://tinyurl.com/76st2ck

As a little incentive!.....When you purchase Creating My Goddess Year-Workbook and Planner, you will also receive a coupon for my newest digital/art journaling kit

Courageous Me!

You can view it here: http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/product.php?productid=19463&cat=&page=

After you grab your Goddess Workbook and planner, email me at: nancybaumiller@gmail.com with your invoice number and I will send you a coupon to pick up the Courageous Me kit for free!


Much love and hugs!

xoxo

NancyB


No comments:

Post a Comment