Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Journal Entry and Another New Digital Collage Sheet

Copyright 2009 Nancy Baumiller All Rights Reserved (You may NOT copy, download or print for any reason without my permission)
Another page from my new art journal....I did this one for my class ...which is now over....but it went swimmingly well! At least I think so LOL It was a wonderful time! I enjoyed each and every student and their wonderful art!!!
Image Credits for this art journal page....Face Hat and Body from Jade Adams at http://www.jadesfunkijunk.etsy.com
Borders from: http://www.jadesfunkijunk.etsy.com also from Marsha at http://www.tumblefishstudio.etsy.com and a few things from my own personal stash and Flickr Collage Images group!
Hand Lettering and letters also from my own collage sheet Wordy Word.
Now for something NEW on Etsy!
Copyright 2009 Nancy Baumiller All Rights Reserved
"Striped Sensation" Digital Borders Sheet #12
This sheet contains striped borders that I created and added some fun and colorful vintage label words to it!!! I have already printed one out for myself LOL It is available now at Crowabout-on-Etsy !!!
I think I am off to bed early tonight! This gal has had a busy day...even if I am on vacation...at home of course LOL I will just close my eyes and dream of a nice cabin in the woods with a large fireplace, a comfy couch, a cozy blanket, a favorite blanket, a good book and peace and quiet! Now that is my idea of a vacation!!
Off I go!
Many Blessings and hope that Everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
xoxo
NancyB

9 comments:

  1. Love your journal page, Nancy! The borders collage sheet is fantastic. I don't know how you have all that wonderful stuff in your head but I'm sure glad you do. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I can't wait for your next class so I can learn the secrets you teach. My pages always seem to fall flat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy...your collage page is just totally awesome, I love it soo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey little sister have a great thanksgiving. I am up visiting at mom and dad's.Love you and love to all those you hold dear
    Annalise

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat a wonderful page! Love it! Happy thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAA! Hi SIS!! I miss you so much! I will call you later on as you know we are 3 hours ahead of Mom and Dad. I really don't think y'all want to get a call at 5AM LOL...I love you and big hugs to you and Julie and Lizzy!!! Happy Thanksgiving darlin!! xoxo Your lil sis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a fabulous page!! Have a great Holliday;o)

    ReplyDelete