Thursday, December 3, 2009

New pages in my art journal...Sale on Etsy THIS WEEKEND!!!

Copyright 2009 Nancy Baumiller All Rights Reserved (You may NOT copy, download or print for any reason without permission from me)
Well Hello there!!!!!!!!!!! It has been awhile hassn't it?! Just enjoying my "vacation" free time! Working in my journal and laying around on the couch.....alot! lol Something I haven't done in a very long time! Being lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy! :O)
In the first photo is a 2 page spread...I have yet to work both sides of the spread into one continuous page....Will eventually! So what if they are different! lol
The page on the left...
Image Credits:
Border: from tumblefishstudio.etsy.com....cemerony.etsy.com and a few images from some of my own collage sheet crowabout.etsy.com
Main Image: Face from a magazine(altered)...crown from tumblefishstudio.etsy.com...Body from teeshamoore.com ...the sofa from cemerony.etsy.com...Cats from my own photos (my beloved and still missing cat Mr. Felix....sniff)
Lettering inside the border by me.
Right page:
Image Credits:
Borders by: Anahata (no longer available as far as I know)...tumblefishstudio.etsy.com and some border images from my own sheets at crowabout.etsy.com
Main Image: Face/Upper body... from jadesfunkijunk.etsy.com....Legs: cemerony.etsy.com ..Wings: Anahata....Hair: by me (handdrawn with colored pencils)
Background is made with acrylic paints, colored pencils, pitt brush pens and Sharpie paint pens. Lettering by me.

Copyright 2009 Nancy Baumiller All Rights Reserved (You may NOT copy, download or print for any reason without permission from me)
This next photo is another page in my art journal....kinda afraid to write on it LOL So for now it will stay as is!
Image Credits:
Border images from Anahata and my own images from my sheets on crowabout.etsy.com
Main Image: Hat/body: from Anahata....Face: altered magazine image.....word "see" is one of my own images....
Top image: Cat is from a vintage book and the surrounding image around it is from a magazine.
Can't remember where I got the bird...might be from a vintage book.
Black and white image of a woman (bottom left) from Flickr Collage Images. Fish is from a vintage book.
Background is a combination of Acrylic paints.....colored pencils, pitt brush pens and paint pens.

Copyright 2009 Nancy Baumiller All Rights Reserved (You may NOT copy, download or print for any reason without permission from me)

This last photo....I am not quite sure I like the page just yet....like my daughter just said....the clown is a little creepy.....Sorry to Rian at Freubel....I kinda like him! lol
Border Image Credits....Magazine paper....teeshamoore.com my own imagery....Anahata...jackandcatcurio and suppliestogo.etsy.com (hope that addy is right)
Background is done with acrylic paints and Lettering by me!
Coming this weekend to Crowabout on Etsy...A SALE (starting Friday)...ALL artwork will be marked down to $15.00 each!!!! Each art piece is an original work of art!!! For each piece of artwork purchased you will receive a FREE collage sheet!!! Can't beat that!! Free is good! lol
Lots to do today...so I am outta here....lots of running around to do in town!!! Till next time!!!!!
Much Love and Hugs!!
NancyB













7 comments:

  1. AHHH I just love your work. So much to look at I just love these pages!
    XXXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pages are awesome, Nancy! **big sigh** I'm in Crowabout withdrawal, but happy that you're having a GREAT vacation!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW!!! Gorgeous work as always. So much to look at, and all of it delicious. Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, great pages and lots of inspiration here! I adore your art and your interpretations of expression. You and Marsha Jorgensen are my FAVE, TIPPY-TOP muses, for sure. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your ongoing inspiration to my artistic soul.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Theresa in MS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous - I particularly love the second one down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, these are FABULOUS pages!! And I *LOVE* the new look of the blog!! Beautiful make-over!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete