Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New page in my art journal

Copyright 2009 Nancy Baumiller All Rights Reserved (You may NOT copy, download or print for any reason without permission from me first)
New page in my art journal!
Image Credits:
Border: tumblefishstudio.etsy.com....Anahata....cemerony.etsy.com and a few of my own.
Crown: tumblefishstudio.etsy.com
Face: jadesfunkijunk.etsy.com
Hair: by me Nancy Baumiller
Body: altered magazine image
Background: acrylic paint
Lettering: various pens
Doodling: colored pencils, oil pastels, wax pastels and various pens
That about it! :O)
I have 2 more pages, which I will show soon... were created in my PMS mode lol So you will have to excuse my Miss Smarty Pants attitude in them hee hee
Will see you again soon!
Much love and hugs!
NancyB

4 comments:

  1. Don't know what I love more - the attitude or the red hair!!! LOL! Looks like Miss Smart Pants is wearing a Chanel suit, so she's stylin'! LOL!!! Love & Hugs back at ya! Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love miss smarty pants even with her PMS 'tude!
    And ain't that the pits!...I'm sooo pleased I'm past it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just keep on amazing and inspiring me... had a lot to look at again and LOVE IT ALL!!! You're clown, the two page-sheet, this girl... WOWZAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it; I'm very partial to Smarty Pants women myself LOL!

    ReplyDelete