Friday, December 11, 2009

More PMS smarty pants art pages in my journal...hee hee

Copyright 2009 Nancy Baumiller All Rights Reserved (You may NOT copy, download or print for any reason without my permission)
Image Credits:
Border: tumblefishstudio.etsy.com....cemerony.etsy.com, Anahata and a magazine tid bit.
Face/ Body: hand drawn and hand painted in acrylics by me.
Words: 'Happy' and 'Bubble' by tumblefishstudio.etsy.com
All other words by me from my own collage sheet at crowabout.etsy.com
Bubbles and doodles: various pens.
Bubble toy gun: tumblefishstudio.etsy.com
Teesha Moore inspired and life.

Copyright 2009 Nancy Baumiller All Rights Reserved (You may NOT copy, download or print for any reason without my permission)
Image Credits:
Border: cemerony.etsy.com....tumblefishstudio.etsy.com....jadesfunkijunk.etsy.com, Anahata and images from my own collage sheets at crowabout.etsy.com
Face: by jadesfunkijunk.etsy.com....hair by me.....crown from tumblefishstudio.etsy.com.
Body: hand drawn and hand painted in acrylics by me Nancy Baumiller.
Lettering and doodles: various pens.
Sorry about the little curse word.....it was one of those days LOL So especially to my parents about the one little word. hee hee I know they read my blog....I am their 44 year old baby but sometimes I can help myself. ;O)
So with that I had better scat! tee hee

Love to all, big hugs and many blessings!
xoxo
NancyB

8 comments:

  1. Eeeekkk... what wonderful pages you made again!!! And, though I feel old knowing your age now, I still am "daddy's little girl" too.... (but he said/says those words all the time - or worse, so no need to appologize to me - I'm used to it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to see and to admire!! FABULOUS and FUN:)and the text is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl! i love your pages and the naughty word...well that's real life and we're allowed to say them once in a while! i love looking at your pages over and over because i always see something i missed the time before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different statements but same overall mood...sh*t happens hehe Just life and we have to take the bad with the good. If we had no bad, we'd not know how important the good is. My grammar is lacking but my intentions are positive. Trying to say...they're both great and I like 'em :-)

    Have a great weekend NancyB!

    Theresa
    Giveaway underway! Come by and visit anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehe. I found out the other day that my Dad reads my blog too - he phoned wondering why he was on it as an Angel *chortle* Such fun that we are still seen as their little babies. As well we should.

    Love both these pages naughty word and all - can SO get them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy! I may be very behind on my blog visiting with the rest of the world, but I sneak in here unannounced all the time to snag some inspiration. You never fail me. When's the next class? I may take it again!
    In case I don't announce my next visits (which are almost daily), I want to be sure and pass on my heartfelt wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am so thankful that 2009 brought you to me and I look forward to many more years stalking you!
    marsha

    ReplyDelete