Thursday, November 4, 2010

BIG HUGE GIGANTIC SALE!!!

Hello Everyone!!
You heard right! A BIG HUGE GIGANTIC SALE is about to hit Crowabout StudioB!!!
Tonight at MIDNIGHT till MIDNIGHT Sunday November 7th EST USA
DeviantScrap.com is CELEBRATING DSD!!!
Everything will be 40% OFF!!!! Holy cowz!!!!!
There are fun little games and great prizes to boot!!!!
So exciting!
It is the perfect time to get great kits for cheap cheap cheap!!!!
Whether you are into Digital Art or Paper Collage Art my kits contain both Digital PNGS and Printable JPEG Collage Sheets!
I have also started a new thread in the forum!!
Crowabout's World
A place to ask me questions, tell me a good joke, to be silly and let off steam or just kick back and chat with me!!!!
Come and PLAY!!!!
Many Blessings & Creative Moments,
xoxo
NancyB

No comments:

Post a Comment