Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Goodies & A Freebie!!

I have a fun new kit in the shoppe!!
Alley Cats
Kit has fun junky elements
Graffiti Papers
and
Printable Collage Sheets!
You can find and see what is in it here:
Oh my gosh! I am freezing today! I have 2 layers of clothes on! LOL It is raining Cats & Dogs here in Tennessee!! And so darn cold!!! Brrrrr! Hope it warms up soon! Tired of being a human popcicle! LOL
Next goodie that is available is ...
Junque 4 Art #2 Collage Sheet
A JPG format Printable for playing in your art journal!!!
This goodie can be found here:

And lastly ...

A Studio Freebie!!

As the silly little quote goes:

"Happier Than A Bird With A French Fry."

Could not resist doing this one! haha

You can grab this freebie here:

FREEBIE

I am off to go make a slide show of all the wonderful art my team made with Alley Cats and then I will post to my blog just above this post!!!

Happy Thursday!

Be Creative!!

xoxo

NancyB


No comments:

Post a Comment