Monday, July 11, 2011

Art Journal Page & New Goodies in Shop!!

Hello there! I have been playing a bit in my studio with paper, paint, glue and scissors! I adore this process. So fun to see what kind of quirky imagery I can come up with! hehe This is one of those pages! I still don't know if I am finished with the page...seems empty at the moment. Wow! I have been feeling that way lately! LOL Empty. No, not really anything to laugh at but, When I said, "the page...seems empty at the moment" ..it hit me! Wow! Funny how non- intentional (meaning) pages speak to you....way after you have finished the page. Well, I guess this not so full page, has alot of meaning to it that I really did not realize at first!
"The Bird Whisperer"
Credits: Border-Hand painted and personal stash, "Enchanted" from More Dirty Words @Crowabout StudioB-DeviantScrap.com, as also Teesha Moore images. Main Image-Hand painted/doodled, magazine tid bits (altered) and personal stash. Smaller people images- {Center}magazine tid bits (altered), Funky People Parts @Crowabout StudioB DeviantScrap.com, Little person (lower left corner)
Some new goodies in the shoppe & on sale till Wednesday July 13th 2011!!!
This first one is:
And I did update my IE but still having issues with blogger! UGH!! Ugly links..ugly links! haha

This next one is perfect for art journaling- a printable collage sheet of More Dirty Words http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/product.php?productid=18924&cat=&page=
Dirty Words and Ugly Links!! BWAHAHAHHA! Don't forget I also have an Evil Pen! *snert*

And lastly...an Art Journaling version of Odd Odd World! Yay! Yummy papers and funky shops! And they are all printable! Available here: http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/product.php?productid=18922&cat=&page=
Dare you to play!! Create an art piece using any of these 3 kits, post it too your blog and leave me a linky poo to it here in the comment section! One lucky person will be selected to win a kit of their choice from my shop!!! Any sized art piece is welcome!! (please be sure to read TOU provided in each kit) You must have your piece done, uploaded to your blog and link posted in my comment section by July 18th to be included in this challenge.
Ready to play?
Be seeing you soon!
xoxo
NancyB

No comments:

Post a Comment