Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Eye Candy and My Youngest Graduation

 Hello!

**Update below (added in credits...bows head shamefully) ;)

Had more computer issues and the last tech that came to my house found the issue! There were
a few items in my house causing interference with my computer and would cause it to lag and limiting my web activities! 

Always something isn't it?! 

I am back....again! I know I come and go a lot, lately all computer issues! Just to put your mind at ease, there are new kits/packs coming soon! 

For the moment, I am working on a deck of cards ala zetti style! I don't know about you but, when I want to create art for myself in my downtime, I like to use other peoples imagery! Like here, with Teesha Moores wonderful sheets! Never been able to resist her images! Don't get me wrong, I love my own imagery too! ;)

In the above photo, are the first set of cards, 9 in the grouping!

And here are the next 6!
 Many more to go! A whole deck will be created! It's a challenge for me! Especially working this small!

In other news!!

This beautiful darlin, is my youngest!

 She is being promoted from the 8th grade and moving into high school to continue her education!

I am a proud Momma! 

She has worked very hard this year! She had a little set-back but came shining through with better grades then I ever dreamed of having! 

Momma loves you Jess! Yes, Natima, Momma loves you too, ya silly thing! I will post piccys soon of the ceremony that commences on June 6th!

And this place,
 This is where the young lady wants to celebrate with family! Chinese food! Hope it is good! Never been there! Worth a shot though!

And more art to share!
 These three ATC's were created for Marion Bockelmann's annual swap!
This year the theme is "My Home Is My Castle"

And here is the envie (front and back) I created to send them little bits of art to Marion!
Thank you for being a lovely such a lovely hostess Marion!

**Update: Forgive me for not posting image credits! Oy!

In all works, for the most  part was, Teesha Moore A bit of Tim Holtz, a little bit of Tumble Fish Studio and a bit of Crowabout StudioB

And 

It was great having you here to visit!

xXx

Love & Light,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment