Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SALE!

Hello Everyone!!
I hope that each and everyone of you that celebrate the holiday season is having a wonderful time! We here at home celebrate Christmas...which I have to say went really awesome! This year for once I woke before my girls and peeked out my bedroom window, as the forecast had called for snow for Christmas Day! I had hoped and wished, but wasn't about to get my hopes up. Much to my surprise, there were 3 inches of snow on the ground and was still snowing in big fluffy snowflakes!! Awesome! What a blessing and a way to start the day of our celebration!
I bounced out of bed, well as much as possible for my ol body lol and went straight to my girls room with jingle bells in hand! Standing in their doorway gently shaking the bells and the girls started to stir awake! I said, Good Morning! Merry Christmas and guess what....IT'S SNOWING! They bounced out of their beds in much the same fashion as I, only not so gingerly LOL And ran to the window to see the fluffy flakes falling from the sky!!!
I then made me a bit of coffee and told the girls to go ahead and tear into their stockings to see what goodies there was for them! I then sat down with them and started handing them their gifts! RIP SHRED TEAR! It was great! They loved everything and a good time was had by all!
Moving ahead into the NEW YEAR of 2011! It is hard to believe how fast the time went in 2010!
So as to celebrate and bring in the New Year...
Crowabout StudioB @ DeviantScrap.com
is having a 20% off Everything in her shoppe!
You can find the goods here !!
Sale ends New Years Eve!
Our next sale will not be until May 2011 So if you have had your eye on a little something something...Nows the time to go and grab it up!
New items will be added to the shoppe just after the New Year arrives!
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!
xoxo
NancyB

No comments:

Post a Comment