Thursday, December 23, 2010

To all my Family and Friends!!!!

It's that time of year again! Just wanted to stop in and wish EVERYONE a Merry Little Christmas!
Time for this ol gal to take a little break from the computer and start her holiday baking and then sit back and relax and enjoy family time with my girls! I have been fighting an awful cold this last week and hope it goes away in time to enjoy the holiday!!
I hope each and everyone of you are blessed with lots of family and friends gathered around you and many good wishes come true now and throughout the coming New Year of 2011!!!
Hope you also find a little free time to relax and be creative!
I will be seeing you again in the New Year!
Til then....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
All My Love,
xoxo
NancyB
Credits: Old Photo from jerseybarb85 on Flickr, Frame from Hollliewood Studios & FineCrafted Designs-Ode To A Muse @ DeviantScrap.com, Sparkle from Crowabout StudioB-Jack Frosts Steampunk Station @ DeviantScrap.com, Font-Algerian-Created in PS.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! I hope your cold goes away quickly. Take it easy and enjoy the season
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Nancy! In case you are curious for the ATC's I made thanks to your collage sheets..please check my blog. Of course I gave you some credits. Thanks for all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete