Thursday, June 16, 2011

Collage Sheets! A Steal of a Deal!!

In my last post I shared a new kit called Summer Delight. Well, after playing digitally with it, I really wanted to do some paper play with just the house elements and the people parts! So, I created collage sheets and thought I would share them with you at a steal!
There are 7 printable collage sheets of nothing but house and people parts and 10 printable sheets of backgrounds to print and use in your art journal!
Art Journaling Delight
(Blogger issues....Is anyone else having issues of where you cannot highlight?)
I have more goodies coming soon and you will not want to miss this one!! I will also have a ton of art journal pages to show to you!! Feels great to art journal again!
Be seeing you soon!
xoxo
NancyB



No comments:

Post a Comment