Friday, October 28, 2011

For You!!

Dear Beautiful Creative Spirit,
This is for you! Free for the taking!
Just click on the image above then right click and save to your computer!
Print it out and create something wonderful!
I would love it if you would share what beautiful creation you made with the images!
If you have any problems in saving this sheet, just leave me a message and I will get it all straightened out. Stuff like that happens sometimes! ;O)
Post your work on your blog, Flickr or where ever it is you love to share your creations with others and then grab the link and share it with me in the comment section below! It would be so wonderful to connect with all you beautiful creative spirits as well as you connecting with others! That way we can all connect together and bring new friendships in this world! Love that!
Thank you for stopping by to see me!
Many Blessings & Creative Moments to you!
xoxo
NancyB

5 comments: