Monday, October 10, 2011

New Pages and A Muse

Credits:
Borders-mostly scrap bits leftover from collage sheets.

Body- Horns-Scrap from leftover sheet from Teesha Moore.
Face-Magazine
Shirt-One Eyed Monsters Kit from Crowabout StudioB at DeviantScrap
Feet- ( I forgot LOL)

Fish-Personal Stash







Hi there! So many new and exciting thing happening at Crowabout StudioB! Some of which I can share with you now and for you to keep an eyes open for NEW fun things in upcoming posts!







I can hardly stand the anticipation! It will be something really good!!! But for now I can only tease and taunt! hee hee








This weekend, I said to myself, "I really need to just do some art for me." SO I did! I finally got around to joining Roc's 2011 Journal Prompt group on Flickr HERE ! Sorry it took me so long Roc! My life has gotten pretty busy over the months! These art journal pages were much needed to be done!








They were done in a smaller art journal that I made from plain file folders. Well, it's not actually a put together art journal just yet. I plan work all the loose pages and then bind them all when they are finished. Something I haven't done before now. Usually I have an art journal ready made for play.







The first art journal page (above) was created with this prompt in mind: "what is one important thing you've learned in your life so far?" I chose Resolve and added a quote to go along with it.









Most everything from my 'leftovers/scrap bin (teesha moore, anahata, magazine tid bits, personal stash etc etc etc.

As to catch up in the group, I am working backwards through the months journal prompts.

This one was for Sept. 2011 and the prompt given was: "what quote moves you in your everyday life?"


A favorite quote of mine...


"Remember, all the answers you need are inside of you; you only have to become quiet enough to hear them." ~ Debbie Ford
Almost forgot to share about the wonderful and newest edition of the DeviantScrap.com October Muse! So much yum to be found in this edition! Go check it out and grab one up for yourself! It's totally free for the taking! You deserve a treat! Find it HERE !!






Thank you for stopping by!


xoxo


NancyB

1 comment:

  1. wow, so much going on!!!!
    Love your delightful new page!!!!

    ReplyDelete