Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Another Art Journal, Mail Art, More Moleskine pages and a Monster


Hello again!

Here is another art journal I have started, not quite ready to show what is inside, but hoping to share some tuts on it soon! It is a very simple art journal for those on the go or with little time to art journal. So hang tight!

Mail Art Envie

Gone Postal!

I had some time last night before bed to create this mail art envelope! I thought with my busy schedule that a bunch of them made up, would be great in a tight pinch to send goodies to friends! 

More from my mini Moleskine Art Journal
And another 2 page spread as well...
So fun!

And here is my newest sculpture I have been working on of late, it is almost finished and is awaiting it's wheels and a pull-string! This one will be going into the Serendipity Gallery here in St. Louis very very soon! In hopes, that he will find a new loving home!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you visited!

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Me thinks you'd better get busy and make tons more of those fab dollies' my girlie, I see a collection in my future!!! GRIN More great Moleskin pages too!!!

    ReplyDelete