Friday, October 24, 2014

Glue Book Pages, Mail Art, Putz House and Found Objects

The first two pages of my glue book art journal as seen in the bottom right hand corner of the photo!

I find that the busier I get, the harder it is to find time to art journal and I just won't stand for that! ;) So, I started this glue book! It is simple to do and as I mentioned in an earlier post, that I would do a tutorial soon! It is very easy....as well as eliminating that 'blank page' ...you know...the one page that stares at you and you are totally stuck at what to do! Give me a bit of time to get some paper things gathered....which should be easier now that my images are more organized and we will get to that tutorial really soon!

More mail art makings! 
This time I used some wonderful & generous free collage sheets from a very talented friend Shelly Massey at A Wee Bit Warped! Thank you! The sheets are lovely and fun to work with! Don't forget to read up on her terms and conditions. :) Also, be sure to check out the rest of her website! Tons of eye candy! She even has a fun studio tour! 

Just in case you missed my Facebook post on this rather large Putz house....It is now ready for all the glitter and small details! I should have it done by this evening, if all goes well! 

Yesterday, I had a bit of time to spare, so I headed over to the local (new) Goodwill and found these! The manger needs a bit of updating...some new moss is in order! Then these cute little nativity scene figurines will be ready for display in my living room for Christmas! 
Only a couple bucks were spent for these two items!
 Then, I found this doo-hickey...birdcage type thing! Not sure what it is to, but I thought I could create something with it! I already have ideas rolling in my mind! 

Only one more day left to grab this little goodie up on sale in my Crowabout StudioB shoppe now at Mischief Circus dot com!


Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nancy! Love your blog. I've got a question - why is it called a putz house? I've never heard that before.

    ReplyDelete